Each user or collaborator is committed:
- to respect the rules of scientific citation while using information from the site and the database or the calculations and analysis resulting from them. Refer to the section « How to cite ».
- to respect the ban on using any data or extract from the site and the database for commercial, advertising and trading purposes.
- to report any error or problem to the coordinators for each political context or globally to the administrators of the website, depending on the nature of the problem.
- to note that the collaborative database necessarily depends on a collective work.
Each collaborator is committed:
- to fill and return the access authorization form.
- not to communicate to third parties his/her access keys to the database.
- to check the preliminary definition of the object of the database, the Angevin officer.
- to scrupulously respect the rules set out in the data entry manual.
- to correct his/her own mistakes in data entry within a short time.
- to accept that other collaborators complete, correct and amend the records he/her created.
- to correctly fill the « images » form before uploading images in a record, and to ensure that he/she is authorized to use the uploaded images.
Each record is related to the name of the person who first created it; this link is intended to identify the person who must be contacted if a record has to be corrected, or merged with another record concerning the same officer, and for any kind of scientific discussion. However, every biographical notice about an officer, entered in free text in the database and published in agreement with the editor(s) and after being validated by the scientific coordinators of the site, will bear the name or the names of the one or of those who wrote it. These names can be considered as author names; biographical notices can be referred to by their authors as their own scientific publication, like an entry of a dictionary (see the section « How to cite »). Any kind of suggestion of supplement or correction proposed by users or collaborators will be welcome. The site is based on participation and collection of dispersed information; any scientific information that will be reported to the collaborators of the site (scientific event, dissertation, publication, etc.) will be published as soon as possible.
Études angevines, collaborative website, 2017 ©Europange | published on 31 Mars 2017 | read on 24/03/2019. URL: https://angevine-europe.huma-num.fr/ea/
To cite the database:
Prosopography of the Angevine officers, an online database, 2017 ©Europange/UMR LIRIS | published on 31 Mars 2017 | read on 24/03/2019. URL: https://angevine-europe.huma-num.fr/ea/fr/base-officiers-angevins
To cite the journals:
Mémoire des princes angevins, annual review founded in 2000, ©Association « Mémoire des princes angevins » | published on 31 Mars 2017 | read on 24/03/2019. URL: https://angevine-europe.huma-num.fr/ea/fr/publications-périodiques
To cite the biographical notice of an officer:
Last name first name, s. v. « Name of the officer, according to the model and in the language of the summary (mostly latin) », in Prosopography of the Angevine officers, an online database, 2017 ©Europange/UMR LIRIS | published on 31 Mars 2017 | read on 24/03/2019. URL: https://angevine-europe.huma-num.fr/ea/fr/base-officiers-angevins
Rao Riccardo, s. v. « Laveno, Robertus de », in Prosopography of the Angevine officers, an online database, 2017 ©Europange | published on 31 Mars 2017 | read on 24/03/2019. URL: https://angevine-europe.huma-num.fr/ea/fr/base-officiers-angevins
Dates follow this format: DD/MM/YYYY. If necessary, please replace "read on 24/03/2019" by your date of access.